- Congrats to the Inaugural Class of M.E.T.S. Charter High School!
- 5 Questions with Hoboken Charter School and NYU Law Student, Laura Hecht-Felella
- ICYMI: An Unimpeachable Source on Why Charters Work
- Rally Recap: Asw. Mila Jasey, meet our charter school parents
- OPEN LETTER: Earl Morgan, the Money Must Follow the Child
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Funding Equity
Claudia Zuorick, Director of Soaring Heights Charter School in Jersey City, responds to the May 4 Jersey Journal article about per pupil spending in Hoboken. (Original article below.) Dear Editor: In the article “Why Hoboken’s Per Pupil Cost Tops Hudson” in Monday’s … Continue reading